2011 New Year…



I had only one wish in this new year..
At 12 midnight I need to yawl loudly…( ഒന്ന് ഉറക്കെ ഒളിയിടണമെന്ന് )
But that was practically impossible, because I might b in ma home @ that time so can’t do that na.
@ 31 eve, while I was writing d ma diary, the last page has got some space left blank.. So I decided to fill it with sum memorable event, with some fun..
There was NSS CAMP of higher secondary student of N.S.S.V.H.S.SCHOOL @ C.K.C. L.P SCHOOL. I never studied in N.S.S school. But I do ve many friends there. Also ma sister is student there. So I and my friend Alfred went to there to take part in that celebration.

Camp is always fun,
I sang, I dance
Also, after countdown @ 12… I welcome the New Year with yowling
Even if my mobile balance was zero & purse was almost “ulta”.. I was happy..
Because,
this year begin with fun , satisfaction @ a lot of enjoyment…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍