life

i have seen many thriller movies.
some movies really thrilled me.
but, life is amazing.
the most thrilling thing i had ever gone through is my own life.
none of the movies i seen was these much thrilling.
when i feel everything is over, life changes its tone.
and it keep it alive, it changes my destinations ma tastes.
it put me in stress and make ma mind blow... finally it removes all worries n struggles..

finally.. it make me smile, make me love, make me naughty..

it makes me the real person, ma mom's son, ma Friend's friend..and......

Comments

  1. " finally.. it makes me smile, make me love, make me naughty..." i like this sentence more.....

    keep writing....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍