TOUCH


When I was singing a song
In this beautiful night.
Alone in the sideways Of an empty road..
No one cares me Even the darkness.
Oh dear, can you come to me..
Without know by the night..or
The wind and the sky..
Touch my finger..
Since you have already
Touch my heart..
Hold my hand..I will take you
To the end of the world…
We will flew like wind..
And I will love you
More than anyone loved ever…
Come to me….
Come to me.. with my heart beats..
That you have stolen before..
The night is going away, I am still waiting..
Waiting for a touch of my love..
I am with the one,
Who was born for me..


Comments

  1. LINDAS LINHAS,ESSA É A RAZÃO REAL DA ESPERA SIMPLESMENTE O AMOR QUE NÃO MORREU NUM PASSADO TÃO PRESENTE
    VC ESCREVE COM O CORAÇÃO QUERIDO AMIGO ARUN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍