FAN (Part 2)

    When i reached there he was admitted there after a street fight. After some time i realize that the other participant of that fight was in more bad condition.

    After his discharge we went for a long drive. He was always amazing. I ask him why you are putting yourself in to troubles.

    He smiled and said “life is so boring without problems...! If there is nothing to achieve or nothing to solve, why should i live more..."
    Those made me think for a while. That philosophy was very different from mine. I fell he is right. Leading a purposeless meaningless life is equal to death. So I’m leading a dead life.

     Soon a beggar pulled back my philosophical thoughts. When i was about to give him the coins, vinayakan told me to stop. He asked the beggar "if i saw you begging again, i will bent your next leg too"
he started begging again to him "sir sir, what sir, my one leg is bent and I’m illiterate. What can i do else...please sir" he smiled “you search your own job. I will give you two days within that time you should find a job, if you are no getting a job within that time, i will give the job.. But you can’t beg for the next two days. I have many contacts over here. If you do that, then i will do what i said" the beggar was still begging "sir sir sir" while we move from there...
he then talk to me "he can cell paper, plastic things, toys, cloths can stick posters and can be a ticket seller in cinemas. Many options are there..." he smiled then and said" struggle bhai. Struggle....! Then only things will happen”


    He was amazing and different. I never met a person like this with these kinds of thoughts and activities. each and every moment i spent with him is making me more excited. But these were nothing. Something beyond my imagination was still there to come. That was crazy. 

     There was no treat from him for a long time for love sacrifice. I thought he may have succeeded. Then one day i call him. He said he is going to some special place. It is his hide out. I was not welcome to that place. So i was so curious to know about that. Then after one month i could went with him to his hide out to meet his lover. 

                                                                                           (to be continued) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍