FAN (Part 1)

All Kerala vinayakan fans association
only member: me
i am a big fan of myself
   This was written on a 10 feet tall multi-color flux board. A 22-25 year young man's photo was on that flux. Talking about the beauty of his face, it was enough for someone to get frightened at the first sight. I saw this when i was on the way to my friend's home to take part in some special alcoholic festival.
There i meet the character, the hero of the story, vinayakan. The treat was for his latest successful love sacrifice. He never gives treat when someone accepts his proposal, or some girl dare to propose her. The treat is only for the failure. He loves to celebrate his failures.


     Each time the reason was different. He will lost interest on love very fast, so he will make a space and allow the girl to make a reason for breakup. So then the magic will happen, she will realize that they are of same age so she will got married soon, or they are of different financial background, or her father is strict, or she love her parents very much so can’t hurt them and so on.....this time it was little interesting. She said she is not interested on him..! She was brave enough to express the exact reason. Nice one.

   Soon the program started. Hero started talking" my dear friends we all are gathered here for celebrating the successful failure of my latest love story. As you know she is not interested in me now. But i know and you also know that if i tried a little i could make her stay... But I'M NOT INTERESTED FOR THOSE...so cheers”


I like his attitude. I was getting closer to him as the program was progressing...

   Then as the life was getting tight we all separated again. I was leading a life without any commitments and troubles. But i was very comfortable with that calm and quite life.

One day i got a call from vinayakan. He said “if you are free came to hospital. There some entertainment provided for you"

                                                                                           (to be continued)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍