FAN (Part 3)

    Shikha. A pretty young girl. Even if we get in to her room she didn't tried to stand or even sit on the bed where she was laying. As he had told me she was educated and wealthy. But she didn't accepted vinayakan’s proposal yet. In my view he has no problem. He was great.

But she had a little problem. Her legs were gone, it Happened in an accident. There was some serious injury for her spinal cord, so dead can capture her at any moment.
Because of all these she was not ready to become his lover. But his words were too nice "if i'm not getting something in first attempt, it makes me more thrilled... i feel to capture that somehow, till i feel that i don’t deserve it."
   He tried a lot to impress her. But she didn't accept him. She was there with a home nurse. She just be there in that bed with some books. She always looks out through the window. The scene is so beautiful. A wet green bed of nature with a misty blanket.

   Her birthday was celebrated on the day i meet her. Small kid from an orphanage came to her home with sweets and cake. They sing around. Vinayakan cut the cake with her hands... i don’t know why my eyes watered on that day. The room was nicely decorated. She looks so beautiful.. Finally vinayakan said "hey shikha don’t be heartless like this, look friends I’m doing this much and she is still not ready to love me...." he was simply smiling always then he stated proposing her. She was refusing.
Then he started singing the song “a day without you is like a year without rain’
He was acting funny. And trust me; his voice was a good reason for her to refuse him. We all laughed because of his acts...!

   Days were passing, whenever i ask him about shikha he talks with a smile.
She love rain a lot he knows that, one day he took her in his car and drive to a hill valley. It was the rainy season. When there was very light rain he slowly opened the sunroof of the car, the tiny raindrops stated to kiss her. He could make anything possible to her.


   He always smiles when he talk about her. So I could imagine the happy face of her while wetting in rain.

One day I met her again. When I sit with her alone, she talked to me.
She said” please tell him to remove that vinayakan fans flux board. He did that make fun of everybody who is having flux boards now a day. But I don’t like him becoming a clown “
That was really something. She looked around and said “one more thing. Don’t tell this to him. I love him. Love him more than anything in this world".

   I was shocked. I just want to run out and tell him this thing. But she had already told me don’t let him know. So I keep quit and listen to her.
She said “I don’t want to ruin his life. I will never recover, and I will die in any moment. So please tell him to stop proposing me. I can’t say ‘no’ anymore”

   Tears on her eyes, she stopped talking. I was speechless. I don’t know what to say. I just listen to something really beautiful. But I was not allowed to express it to anybody. There was a person leading a life just to listen this, but I was emotionally trapped.

                                                                                           (to be continued) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍