FAN (Part 4)

On the way back I told him the flux thing. And I was so stressed to tell him the rest. But I can’t say it. Damn, I was scared and confused.
He noticed my condition. He asked me the reason. I kept silent.
So he asked me. “She loves me, right? “ 
I looked at him with my wide opened mouth. He continued “I know it man, she says NO because she loves me. Whenever she is rejecting me she is telling me from her heart that she loves me a lot. I could feel it man. And that’s a great feeling”
I said “she told me that she can’t say no anymore, so please stop proposing her”
He thought for a while and said. “This is how vinayakan lives and enjoy his life. This proposing and rejection is the driving force in my life. But, I will try to stop. ”
 Rest of the journey both of us was silent. Both of us where thinking about the same person.

One day she left the world.


I thought there will be another treat for that. But i was not in a mind condition to take part in that party. But in the hospital he hugged me and cried a lot... words are not enough to say what i feel at that time...

Then we returned home after everything. We both were silent .suddenly he started ""she doesn't like to see someone become sad because of her, so let's be happy.... celebrate love. You know what?  i still love her a lot; keep it secret"
he stated to smile again after that.

Days passed. Vinayakan and shikha was in mind always. I didn't hear about any of his madness thereafter.  I was too busy to contact him. And one day I realized, I was pretending to be busy. It is all about priority. So I shut down my computer, took a leave, and took a long drive to vinayakan’s house.
He came out and took me in. House had changed. It was clean and neat.  But something made me surprised was toys. Some toys where scattered all over that room. I was about to ask him about it, but got the answer from the bed room as a baby’s cry. He went in and came out with a baby girl in hand. She may be one year old. Kids are always cute.

“Say hi to uncle” he said, but she didn't look at me. So he said “say hi to amma”
She turned and looked at a photo on the wall. It was shikha’s photo. “Me, my wife and our daughter sradha, small family”


We had lunch together. Then while I was say good bye, he said “I can’t provide you my madness or bring out your madness by alcohol any more. But keep in touch man, and visit us when you could. It really matters for me.”

I said sure. And in my mind I said “I must come and visit this man and his adopted child. That will make me think that I am a human being and I still have emotions inside”
This is life, and this is how it is supposed to be lived.


Dear vinayakan i must say I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS.

                                                                                                           (completed)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഒരു സൂര്യകാന്തി പൂവിന്റെ കഥ (story)

ചിറക്

ചില മഴ ചിന്തകള്‍